Please read this Agreement carefully. Even if you fail to accept this Agreement as described above, by accessing the Website and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions or anything contained in this Agreement, do not access or otherwise use the Website.
Changes to Services, this Agreement, and/or Website
LSE may amend any part of this Agreement at any time, and the amended terms will be effective 10 days after initial posting at the Website. In addition, LSE may, without prior notice, add, delete or modify some or all of the Services and/or content available on the Website, or terminate the Services in full or in part, at any time in its sole discretion. You will be notified at the email address you registered with whenever there are any changes to this Agreement. You should review this Agreement periodically to ensure you become aware of changes which are made to this Agreement by LSE from time to time.
Services and Fees
The Services are described within various pages of the Website; you should review these pages to gain a better understanding of the Services.
As a general level, LSE provides a hosted job board ("Job Board") to various online businesses.
LSE does not charge a fee to candidates or to access the Website.
Payments for Services may be via major credit card or PayPal.
When you click the "buy now" or any similar purchase button your credit card will immediately be charged. You hereby authorize LeanSigmaEdge.com (d/b/a LSE), on behalf of the Site, to charge the credit card provided to us or the Site for all fees due. All fees are non-refundable.
All job postings will run on the Job Board for a period of 30-days. Costs for postings are outlined with the pages of this Website; please refer to these pages for pricing information.
Rules for all job posting on LSE
- Only one Job Function may be included per post.
Code of Conduct
While using the Site or Site-related services, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Post any inaccurate, untimely, stale, incomplete or misleading information.
- Post any employment opportunity or requirements that are inaccurate or not available for hire.
- Post any employment opportunities that are not related to Six Sigma or Lean or Process Improvement or Business Process Management.
- Key code (by overuse of term or definition within a job posting, profile, resume or otherwise in an effort to gain priority placement of a posting), copy other job postings as your own, post the same position multiple times on the Site or post multiple positions within one posting.
- Resell or make available to any person not expressly licensed by LSE, whether via phone, fax, e-mail, mail or any other medium, any of the LSE services or any information obtained therefrom, including without limitation the job listings, resumes, or candidate information.
- Share passwords, login information or named user identification to access the LSE service on a basis that is other than what was originally subscribed for. A named user is defined as one unique individual user with one unique password.
- Allow job postings or employment requirements to remain posted on the Website for more than 24 hours after they are no longer available, viable or valid. To the extent that a position is placed on "hold" or is otherwise not available for immediate placement, the posting must be removed from the Site until such time as the position is a viable opening.
- Engage in spamming, flooding, soliciting or mass marketing via e-mail, direct mail, telephone, or otherwise to LSE job seekers or subscribers.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, a LSE employee or agent, a user of LSE's services, including a candidate, customer service agent or an employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Respond to a job listing on behalf of anyone other than yourself.
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website and Services, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Website.
- Post or transmit (a) any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information that is not your own accurate resume (i.e., the resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf); (b) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful, or that infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication; (d) any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; (e) any trade secret of any third party; or (f) any material, nonpublic information about companies without the authorization to do so.
- Post or transmit any job advertisement or posting that does not comply with applicable law, including, but not limited to, United States federal, state and local laws relating to equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility verification; including post or transmit any job advertisement or posting that require a visa as a condition of employment; or that require United States citizenship or lawful permanent residence in the United States as a condition of employment, except when necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
- Use the Site for any unlawful commercial, research or information gathering purposes.
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Website.
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site.
- Link to any page of or material on the Site other than the URL located at http://www.RestaurantJobsAZ.com/
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents.
- Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment by your company, or company you are retained by to conduct employment recruitment services.
LSE assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by your company. Selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on your company's investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for your company's purposes.
Your company agrees to and will hold the LSE harmless from any claims, damages or losses incurred by your company or any other party as a result of your use of the LSE system.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and Site-related services.
The Site (and LSE) may, in either company's sole discretion, remove or cancel any posting for any reason. In such a case the listing fee will be refunded.
For questions please email info@LeanSigmaEdge.com.
The Job Board is provided on an as-is basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. LSE expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the Job Board will be error-free, secure or uninterrupted, or as to the results that you may achieve by posting a job opening on the Job Board. The Job Board may be unavailable from time to time for routine maintenance or other reasons. You hereby release LSE from any and all liabilities arising out of your use of the Job Board.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the Website and Services, excluding data entered in connection with a job posting ("Data"), are: Copyright © 2008 LeanSigmaEdge.com. All rights reserved. "LSE" is a service mark of LeanSigmaEdge.com. Other product and company names mentioned herein or within the Website, may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. To this end, you may not, without the prior, written consent of LSE or the applicable copyright holder, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content posted at the Website or otherwise owned by LSE or any of its licensors. This Agreement shall not be deemed to transfer from LSE to you (i) any of LSE's or its licensors' intellectual property (including, without limitation, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights and licenses), technology, software programs or any related assets owned by LSE, or (ii) any rights to use or license any of the foregoing except as explicitly set forth in this Agreement. LSE shall be permitted to use any Data to promote its business, syndicate postings to other job boards and/or otherwise carry out its business.
It shall be expressly prohibited for any third party to "scrape" or otherwise copy or utilize any Data or other information regarding any job posting at the Job Board (including, without limitation, for marketing purposes).
Disclaimers and Limitations
LSE intends that the information contained in the Website be accurate and reliable; however, errors sometimes occur. In addition, changes and improvements to the information provided herein or on the Website and/or within the Job Board format may be made by LSE at any time.
You are responsible, at your sole cost and expense, for providing all equipment necessary to access the Internet, the Website and/or the Services. While it is LSE's objective to make the Website and each Job Board accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, the Website and/or the Job Boards may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of LSE, access to the Website and/or Job Boards and/or Services may be interrupted from time to time.
As a condition of use of the Website, a Job Board and/or the Services, you agree to indemnify LSE and its affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys' fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from (i) your use of the Website, the Job Board or any of the Services, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of this Agreement, and (ii) the operating of your Website(s) and/or your business.
Links to Third-Parties
The Website may contain links to web sites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. LSE does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products or services available on such web sites. LSE's inclusion of a link to a web site does not imply any endorsement of those services or the web site, its contents or its sponsoring organization.
LSE's contact information, should you need to contact LSE for any reason, is: info@LeanSigmaEdge.com.